24 July 2014

MAC Lipstick: Pink Pearl POP

Hello Everyone!! Well it is another bright sunny day here in bonny Scotland so after this I might just laze about in the sunshine for a while. As I am now officially off work for 11 days I am treating myself to a little manicure, my nails are actually long for a change. 

I had a back to MAC last week and decided to get this lipstick which I was immediately drawn to. It is such a pretty pink for summer and I have nothing like this in my collection so I thought it would be a good little addition. Unfortunately, during the making of this blog post I broke it! DA DA DAAAAA!!! Gutted. Anyways it is still very much usable, I just stuck the actual lipstick back into the tube I will have to be extra carful when using it. 

As this lipstick is too pretty not to share I thought I would show it to you with some swatches, enjoy...

As you can see this lipstick is very shimmery and had a slight sparkle imbedded which I find quite unusual for a cream sheen texture. The swatch picture doesn't actually do this product much justice as it appears much brighter on the lips. If you would like to see more of these quick little posts please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.