19 August 2014

Liz Earle: Daily Eye Repair


Sooo soothing...

Hey guys, I hope everyone is well. I have been reading some amazing blogs lately, I am glad to be part of such a beautiful community. Today or, tonight I should say, I have a post about the Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair. I decided to write about this product as it has been tried and tested by myself and I am now onto my second little tube. 

I was introduced to Liz Earle sometime last year whilst indulging in some sneaky television shopping channel viewing. Come on you all watch QVC... This shopping channel is one of the best with regards to product knowledge, these guys know it all. Liz Earle herself came on screen and proceeded to inform me of how justifiably glorious all of her products are. Well,  that was me sold. OK it clearly doesn't take much to bribe me with lush beauty products but I was really interested in what she had to say and the products just looked and sounded fab.

One of the few Liz Earle skincare and beauty garments I own is their Daily Eye Repair. I was advised to use this particular eye cream opposed to something a bit stronger as I wasn't old enough... hmmm... I will admit that I have an unhealthy obsession with my eye wrinkles. The lovely lady at the Liz Earl counter told me that some of the other eye creams were geared towards a more maturer skin and that I should start off using this one. I realised that I must have sounded like a paranoid maniac when I asked for the strongest eye wrinkle antidote they sold. Well at 25 I am getting on a bit.

OK. First of all, the packaging is nice and simple, it tells you what the product is, a brief breakdown of what is in the cream and boom we are ready to go. The outer packaging is actually quite nice as it has an unusual shape and a floral design up the side of the box. As much as I love little cute boxes they all end up in the recycling I'm not one for hoarding petite bits of cardboard anymore no matter how cute they are. The actual product is a lightweight cream texture that goes underneath the eye and the surrounding area if needed. It can be used day/night and can be worn underneath makeup. I have to say that it feels very soft and smooth on application and sinks right into the skin within minutes. I did notice a slight difference when I started using this cream but when I stopped that was when I really noticed, it just soothes dry or dehydrated skin and leave you with a soft supple surface. I would recommend this product to anyone who has any of the above issues. I would also like to point out that I have extremely sensitive skin and this cream does not irritate it which for me, is a winner! 

Retail Price: £14.75

Let me know if you have tried out this product and what you think of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.