19 June 2014

My Summer Wishlist




Hello Everyone! So as I sit here hopelessly waiting for the sun to come out it got me thinking about some products that I'd like to try / buy over the next few months. The things I have picked out are not necessarily summer items but things I have been thinking about purchasing recently. 


1. Nike Free Runs - I think I must be the last person to hop on this bandwagon but o well, I've wanted these trainers for the longest time now and this might indeed be the summer that I take the plunge and get them. This neon coral colour is my absolute favourite shade for summer I think it would compliment anyone daring enough to wear it. I am definitely going to start trying to exercise at least twice a week (baby steps) from now on.


2. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - I threw this on my wish list because it is something in which I now realise I can't live without. Nothing I've tried compares. I have had this in a couple of shades now (NW20 & NC30) but want to experiment with other colours for highlighting. This stuff last's for ages, if you haven't tried this yet I highly recommend you do it will change your life and you definitely get your moneys worth.


3. Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze - I love Yankee Candle's they are simply the best candles on the market right now, they can be a little pricey but they do last. The fragrance doesn't fade away as you burn it actually becomes more noticeable. Bahama Breeze is a scent that I've had my eye on for a while now, it is the ultimate tropical summer scent with hints of pineapple and mango. I envision myself lounging on a tropical island somewhere, sun blazing, cocktail in hand - bliss. It's refreshing, yet soothing, again a must have if you love your candles. 


4. Loreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick - Okay now we are talking! These things steal the show for me. Apparently they are comparable to the YSL lipstick stain things? I saw Chloe Morello using these in her latest YouTube video and knew I had to try them out, they look utterly delish! (CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO) They come in an array of colours ranging from nude to brighter shades, I think they retail for around £8.99 so I will indeed be picking a few up next month. 


5. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - this foundation has been a cult favourite among the online beauty community for a while now. I'm very curious to find out if it is worth all the hype also, Armani wasn't ever a brand that I wouldn't necessarily have  associated with makeup. However, now that it has become popular my nose is bothering me and I really want to try it plus the finish looks amazing on people I've seen review it. Unfortunately my nearest Armani counter is in Jenners in Edinburgh so it means a painful shopping trip to the capital one day ... (any excuse). 


6. Fudge Clean Blonde - hair toner, need I say more? This is an area of pure experimentation for me, I am constantly looking for something that will sharpen up my hair colour and strip out those nasty yellow bits through my blonde locks. I came across this product a while ago now but can't find it in any local 'drug-store' places so it means an impulse purchase somewhere on the inter web for this one. The name immediately attracted me to this to be honest, it seems like the perfect product for me but it will be very much trial and error. 


7. Tangle Teezer in Leopard Print - not sure if thats the proper name for this kind of tangle teezer but you get the idea. I think it's the only one of its kind. I already have the bright pink original tangle teezer and love it so I thought the smaller one would be ideal for carrying around or travelling. Other than the fact that it looks cute I don't really have a valid reason for wanting this product. 


8. Loreal Lumi Magique Primer - last but not least is this gorge primer from Loreal. Is it just me or does Loreal seem to be doing wonders right now? I'm really loving a lot of their products at the moment. This primer has been on my mind for a while now, to buy or not to buy has often been the case. I've seen so many people use this and rave about it so it must be good (she says). The next time their is a 3 for 2 somewhere this may mysteriously sneak itself into my basket. 



* * * * * 


What's your ultimate summer products? Do you have a similar wish list or have you tried / own anything from mine? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.