14 June 2014

BarryM Bold Waterproof Liners



Hello my name is Linzi and I have a makeup shopping addiction. Now that I have confessed my sins we can begin.

BarryM has always been one of my favourite 'cheap' makeup brands for as long as I can remember, they make some really nice products. When I think of BarryM I think dazzle dusts, petit pots of glittery shimmery goodness in an array of beautiful colours that make your eyes pop! If you are interested you can find BarryM in Superdrug and Boots (UK) or on their website if you live outside the UK. 

Enough rambling, onto the liners. Personally, all I want an eye liner to do is stay on all day without smudging or me having to touch up. This range comes in seven wearable colours, all appear to have a metallic finish except the black. I picked up three of the seven colours and  was fortunate enough to grab these on a 3 for 2 in Superdrug!







Swatches



This was the first time I had had swatched these liners. You can see that little chunks of the product had come away from the pencil in the photo however, I had tested them afterwords and it might just be that they are sensitive little things and a light hand is what is required. The liners are extremely pigmented and soft so not for the heavy handed, when I was playing around the black liner seemed to get everywhere because of the high pigmentation so be aware these can be messy! 


Product Breakdown:

- 7 shades
- £3.99 each!
- Waterproof
- More than 8 hours wear 
- 2 year shelf life
- Creamy & soft 

Overall, I really like these pencils. They are very pigmented and smooth which makes them easy to work with this way you won't use as much product. For the price I think they are worth a try, if you don't like them then your not exactly breaking the bank. The packaging looks quite neat, to be honest eye liner packaging doesn't really bother me too much as long as the stuff inside actually does what it's supposed to do. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog let me know if you've tried these and what you think of them, for me they deffo get a thumbs up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.