13 June 2014

Sleek: Face

Hey! Hope everyone is doing well. Since the weather in this country is still deciding what to do with itself I cheer myself up by purchasing random makeup products in which I don't actually need. However, it makes for a nice little blog post for you all to skim through especially on days like today. 

Whilst browsing around Superdrug I came across this little palette from Sleek. Concealer is something that I am always keen to try out whatever the brand, for me personally it is such an important staple to have in your collection. 


Product Breakdown:

- Shade 03
- SPF 15
- 4.2g (0.15oz)
- x1 concealer
- x1 corrector 
- x1 setting powder
- £7.99

I am presuming that the top colour is the actual concealer, the middle the corrector and the bottom yellow tone shade is the setting powder. When I swatched all three products they all appeared to have good pigmentation, both the concealer and the corrector have a very similar creamy consistency, the setting powder feels a little bit chalky when swatched. I'm not sure how well this product will last on the skin, if this is intended for the eye area the concealer and corrector are both very thick. The setting powder is yellow based perhaps to balance out the orange tones in the corrector? I think this set is worth a try based on price alone lets face it where else can you get a compact with all three products for less that 8 quid good or bad?

Has anyone else tried this set? And what are your favourite Sleek product/s? Recommendations? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.