22 May 2014

It's a Coral Thing ...

Hello again! Whilst my lil blog is under some serious reconstruction I thought I would fire up some short posts so I don't fall behind. Coral is everywhere these days, from clothing to makeup. I love this colour so I have collected some of my favourite coral things to show you. Just to mention, this colour ranges from neon coral to paler shades. 


First of all let me mention this orange Yankee Candle - Medium Jar £15.99. If you don't like fruity smells maybe stay away from this but I think this is the perfect scent for summer for a bedroom (where I keep mines) or living area. It is really fragrant as it has orange, strawberry and lime notes, it is the ultimate summer candle! Im not sure if this scent is limited edition but you can get it right now. 



Places to buy Yankee Candle: Yankee Stores and online, Debenhams, House Of Fraser, John Lewis, Halmark, Clinton Cards. If you shop around you can often get money off. 

Makeup! So I have been loving two blushes at the moment they both give a nice sun kissed peachy glow to the skin, both blend well and are not to shimmery.

NARS Gina Blush - £22.50
MAC Peaches Blush - £18.00


Coral lips for summer is an absolute must! There are lots of variations of coral shades but just find the one that suits your skin tone best, for me, the brighter the better. 

MAC Lip Pencil in Ablaze - £12.00
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious (245) - £7.99


Swatches: Top - Revlon, Bottom - MAC

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I know the photo quality is not the best but you get the genuine idea (New camera coming soon). So what is your favourite coral lip colour for summer? 

Feel free to leave me a comment below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.